C3 Social Enterprise Leadership Workshop
C3 Social Enterprise Leadership Workshop
Are you ready to change yourself as a senior professional in the nonprofit sector? Are you interested in exploring your strengths & weaknesses as a nonprofit leader by using a simulation developed by world famous scientists? If your answers are yes, the Social Enterprise Leadership workshop is for you.
Vectors Institute, in conjuction ReWhyr, is providing a FLIGBY-FLOW BASED Leadership Workshop for Nonprofit Leaders and Managers with FLIGBY’S FLOW Leadership Program. In this blended learning experience, you’ll have the opportunity to actually see your leadership style and observe the immediate consequences of your decision-making-all recorded in your own personal, and group based, FLIGBY Leadership Profile and Report.
Join Dr. Mike Myles, former head of the MBA program at Telfer, University of Ottawa, and Professor at Kedge Business School, France in a blended workshop that will help you become a leader who can respond to today’s challenges! Dr. Miles is an International Expert on Simulations, a specialist on Performance Management, Organizational Behaviour, as well as an advisor to organizations around the world.
The Social Enterprise Leadership Workshop is a part-time four-week program and comprises an online gameplay and weekly virtual sessions as explained below.
Who Should Attend
This certificate program is designed for:
● Executive directors
● Senior managers
● Department heads
● Program directors
● Project managers
● Social Enterprise administrators
• Reframe your approach for greater success! Harness Power of Dynamic Blended Learning
• Online learning simulation blended with a powerful workshop designed to develop leaders who effectively engage the “human element of people management.”
• Gain New Toolkit of Best Practices, Apply them to the Nonprofit Environment/Mission Experience new, inspiring and immediately applicable practices, competencies, and behaviours
A Quickly Changing & Uncertain World
Leadership today is faced with a complex, volatile and uncertainty world, characterized by significant employee disengagement and the unpredictable consequences of Covid. All of these elements individually or together, impact productivity, loyalty, retention and ultimately the ability to generate profits.
Social Enterprise Today The Social Enterprise environment is not immune from these trends. The Leadership tool kit from this workshop is intended to equip you to face these challenges more successfully.
The Benefits Of What You’ll Learn
• Develop a greater self-awareness as you experience firsthand the impact of your leadership style and decisionmaking, which is so important in shaping the mission and operation of social enterprises in a quickly changing and volatile world.
• Redefine your notion of leadership, and begin to recalibrate your behaviours and skillset informed by accurate diagnostics on your talent strengths, gaps and needs, that are increasingly necessary for success in the social enterprise arena
• People are your most valuable resource. Learn the elements that increase engagement, loyalty, productivity and profitability applying new practices that promote respect, collaboration, team work, and wellness, while inspiring/motivating with mission, social goals, and changing behaviours.
• Recognize the value of leading with empathy and compassion, as you participate in conversations that drive sustainable desired personal and organizational change.
• Learn to deal with complexity, uncertainty, volatility, and changing environments
• Discover the power of the blended learning experience, using FLIGBY, an independent online simulation and diagnostics, with a powerful targeted workshop, which together equip participants to chart their own change plan for personal and professional growth/development in a social enterprise environment.
About the Instructor
Dr. Mike Miles is an international Expert on Simulations, a specialist on Performance Management, Organizational Behaviour, Leadership, Faculty Member, University of Ottawa & Former Director, MBA Program, Telfer School of Management & Adjunct Professor, Kedge School of Business, in France.
The Leadership Challenge
We know leadership matters. And we understan that the tools, skills and behaviours from the blended learning experience that spring from participating in FLIGBY gameplay, will become much more aware of the need to promote respect, collaboration and wellness in their interpersonal relationships and the workplace, achieve higher engagement, sustainability and success.
As a result of this workshop and your FLIGBY and FLOW based leadership experience, you will be ready to redefine leadership. More and more of us understand that the “traditional” top-down leadership style of the last century is no longer capable of motivating and mobilizing a workforce able to tackle the complex problems we face today.
The Workshop This workshop is focused on developing leaders who strengthen their human capital advantage by learning to value and foster individual and collective wellbeing. With a triple bottom line approach, FLIGBY competencies and FLOW based leadership practices cultivate leaders and managers who are accountable for their own actions and results; foster healthy, engaged relationships and workplace; motivate their colleagues to achieve, instill aspirations for a broader organizational agenda, unleash passions for social objectives and often exceed their organizational goals.
In this blended learning experience, you’ll have the opportunity to actually see your leadership style and observe the immediate consequences of your decision-making-all recorded in your own personal, and group based, FLIGBY Leadership Profile and Report. Armed with your performance results and insights, you will have the opportunity to work with a group of your peer leaders to learn how to rethink your approach to leadership, redesign your style or greater impact, and rewire these new competencies and practices to achieve more sustainable personal and organizational success.
Program Total Cost $1,950 + HST 13% (Access to FLIGBY Simulation & licence for 180 days + FLIGBY self guided gameplay materials & Leadership Report + 4 workshop online sessions)
Occasions may arise where the course content could vary slightly from the description provided
Vectors Institute is a social enterprise. To learn more information about Vectors Institute Programs please visit our website or contact us. ReWhyr is an Ottwa Company providing virtual tools for leadership training and development.
613 890-1581 150 Elgin St, 10th floor Ottawa, ON K2P 1L4