Grant Writing for Beginners
Nonprofit organizations and charities rely on grants to fund their services, projects, activities, and operations. Securing grant opportunities allows for a significant impact on the community, where the projects are better equipped to effectively reach target populations. As a result, grant writing is an essential aspect in working in the nonprofit sector. Join our workshop where you can learn the basics of grant writing, securing grants, project planning and more.
Join us on:
7 April 2022, Thursday between 2 PM - 3 PM.
In our workshop, we will elaborate on key topics such as:
• Finding matching grant opportunities
• Innovating new ideas
• Developing project plans
• Forming project coalitions
• Understanding the principles of grant writing
• Developing budgets and timelines
• Writing winning grant applications
Contact us if you have any questions: email@example.com